There are opportunities to use the gifts God has given you to serve the Deaf, for example:
- One individual remembers the birthdays of all those in the St. James Deaf community and ensures that they receive a chocolate on their special day.
- There is a ministry at St. James called Creative Friends, who every year help make teaching aids for the Deaf and Blind team to take with them on their teaching trips to a special children’s school in Namibia.
- A group of people who are learning Sign Language sit with the Deaf during church services, providing positive support.
- Join our Sign Language classes and learn a new skill which can then be practiced with the Deaf in your church community.
- You could be of great support to this Ministry by offering any gifts, skills or means God has given to you.
- Show your support by contacting us with any ideas, solutions or initiatives you think will help grow our Ministry.
- Commit to praying for us!
So come, get involved and show your support! You don’t need to be an expert in Sign Language, all you need is to make your God-given gifts available to love, serve and uplift the Deaf community.